When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
COVID-19 Pandemic Response & Impact Grant Program (Co-RIG) Phase II
Thank you for your interest in Co-RIG Phase II.
Important notes for the registration process:
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
- All prospective applicants are required to complete the online registration by 4pm ET Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
- Registration for Phase II is mandatory. Applicants must register to be able to proceed to the application stage.
- You must create an account to register. (This is not the same as your CFPC login.)
- You can save your registration and return to work on it again before submitting it.
- Please note that once your registration is submitted you will no longer be able to make edits.
Important notes for the application process:
- Upon satisfactory registration verification, applicants will be sent a personalized email link to access and complete the full online application.
- Personalized application links will be emailed by Tuesday, February 23, 2021.
- The log in information is the same for the registration and application forms.
- You can save your application and return to work on it again before submitting it.
- Please note that once your application is submitted you will no longer be able to make edits.
- All applicants are required to complete the online application by 4pm ET Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
For further information:
- For more information about the Co-RIG Program, please email [email protected].
- For any technical questions or issues, please contact [email protected].